- How do I contact Investor Relations?
Telephone: 1 (416) 203-3776 or email: email@example.com
Our mailing address is:
1008-4950 Yonge Street
North York, Ontario M2N 6K1 Canada
- What is Central Timmins Exploration Corp.’s stock symbol and what market does it trade on?
We are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol CTEC.
- Can I buy shares directly from Central Timmins Exploration Corp.?
CTEC does not have a direct purchase program. The Company trades on the Toronto Venture Exchange. A potential shareholder must buy through the exchange to purchase shares.
- Does Central Timmins Exploration Corp. have a dividend policy?
CTEC does not have a dividend payment
- I am currently a shareholder. How do I change my address of record or transfer my shares?
Our transfer agent is TMX Transfer Services they can be reached at 416 361 0930.
- When will Central Timmins Exploration Corp have its next Annual General Meeting of Shareholders?
We hold our AGM annually. A date has not been set for CTEC’s Annual General Meeting.
- How do I obtain Central Timmins Exploration Corp.’s annual report?
We do not create and distribute an annual report. You can find our current financials, MD&A and Annual Information Form along with the most recent corporate presentation on our investor page here.
- When was Central Timmins Exploration Corp.’s Initial Public Offering and what was the price?
The Initial Public Offering took place in September 2018 at a price of 10 cents per share.
- How many shares are outstanding?
View our capital structure here.
- In what country is Central Timmins Exploration Corp. based?
Central Timmins Exploration Corp. is incorporated in Canada. Our headquarters are located in Toronto, Ontario.